Thursday, February 24, 2011

since it's my favorite cd ever ...

And the Sports Guy just Tweeted the link ...

The last 90 seconds are GOLDEN. I've always said the greatest breakup song ever is "Go Your Own Way" by this band. This one ... might be the greatest "no, eff you" comeback ever. (And yup, it's Stevie's comeback to "Go Your Own Way". Seriously, you have to buy "The Dance", either cd or dvd. The look on Stevie's face in "Go Your Own Way" as Lindsey drops the "Packin' up! Shackin' up's all you wanna do!" line is as murderous as her nearly coming unhinged in the last 90 seconds here).

I have loved this since I first saw the concert on MTV in 1997. (Wow, I'm old, that was my junior year in college). The last 90 seconds are just GOLDEN for anyone who's ever been screwed over by a cheating, piece of sh*t ex. Not that I'd know.

If you've ever been cheated on, trust me. When she turns the mic ... looks right at Lindsey ... and he has to endure 90 seconds of her rant and rave ... and it takes her three f*cking lines of the final chorus to calm down ... you'll feel much better about yourself. You might even need a cigarette afterwards, it's that damned good.

Enjoy!

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...