Wednesday, December 17, 2008

a sweet new addition is on the way!

Update! 12/18 10:38pm CT: the first podcast will record on Sunday after the Chiefs game. Assuming me and the first featured guest are not frozen solid after the game, this should be a rock solid "free flowing conversation that occasionally touches on adult topics". And considering we've been trading "which friend(s) most match up with this character" emails for the last couple days, it should rock. Apparently, my love of booze, my inability to pass on a toke off the good stuff, my smart ass attitude, and my sexual frustration levels have nailed me the role of Brian the Dog. Yay me. I guess. I'm sure I won't get made fun of on the inaugural podcast for that. "Cool Hwip". "Ru-eened". "But you were my deuche Brian. You were my deuche!" Good God, this is gonna be really special ...

Until then, remember: "Hi, I'm Peter Griffin. Tonight, we're going to look back at all the partial nudity network television used to offer. Remember this side boob? Check out this side boob! How about this side boob? That turn you on? Well it shouldn't ... because that's my side boob. Good night everyone!"

--------------------

This site is entering the early 2000s later this week with the debut of a podcast! I don't have a name yet ... or a theme song ... hell, I don't even have a regular guest rotation.

But I do have the first guest lined up and ready to contribute, and the first topic of free flowing conversation will be ... well, if you know what show featured the hit sitcom "You Cheeky Bastard" as a staple of its Wednesday night comedy lineup, then you know what the first topic is.

Hopefully we can work our schedules out to get this thing recorded tomorrow. Otherwise, it probably won't go down until Sunday.

But I'm excited about this. This ... as the inspirational, honorary, legendary, incredible, brilliant, worship-worthy greatness that is Mr. Hugh M. Hefner noted on the 200th episode of Roseanne back in the day, "this is something that is going to be really special".

At least I hope it is. And if not, hell, I'm willing to try just about anything once ...

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...