Monday, March 28, 2011

this week's poll question ...

is to the right of this post.

You can vote as often as you like. Come on, I'm a Democrat. Of course I encourage stuffing the ballot box!

For what it's worth, I have 3 of the 4 ready to go ... so my next couple posts probably won't be one of the four options, since I will wait until the voting has closed.

But vote for what you want. And if you missed it from last week, if you are even remotely entertained by this site, please, feel free to tell me why in the comments. Even the most crazy among us need a shout-out every now and then ...

And yes, I miscounted the posts initially. And yet some company still employs me as an accountant. God bless it, I live the charmed life! Oh, and I won't vote until there's at least one vote in the poll. I know what my preferred choice is, but I want to give the reading public what makes them chuckle in the second office around 9:30 every workday morning ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nobody wants a book or cd review.

stevo! said...

i gave the voting public what it wanted! i'm sweet like that! although the cd review would have been "the dance" by fleetwood mac, and the book review would have been "loose balls" by terry pluto. the glossary is a work in progress. and if you're a fan of lists, the next post after the just posted fake mailbag and an "idol" recap might interest you ...

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...