Sunday, August 28, 2011

a moment in life to just savor

sk: Eric Church at Sandstone last night, performing one of the two "anthems" of my life. (David Nail, who went on before him, performed the other "anthem" of my life! Although it was so out of left-field unexpected, I didn't even record it, I just stood and started singing along. And awesomely ... every damned person there knew the lyrics to "I Don't Want to Be" by Gavin DeGraw. If nothing else, that four minutes alone was worth the price of admission! Too bad I didn't see it coming, would love to relive that performance any chance I want to via the camera ...)

Oh, and yes, the epically awful, off-key male voice during most of this recording is me ... but I don't care. Some moments are meant to be shared.

That, and there's nothing wrong with being proud, to "come from a long line, of sinners like me". Love ya mom and dad.

Full recap of the weekend coming tomorrow. Basic summary: fun Friday, epic Saturday, hilarious Sunday. I love my life sometimes.

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...