Thursday, June 7, 2012

new side blog worth following added

Ooh, another quickie post!  Wow, I might wind up with a reputation as being a fast finisher if this keeps up (rimshot!)

My good friend Megan, affectionately known as "The Crush" on this site (and if you see a picture of her, you'll immediately understand the nickname), is off on yet another globe-trotting adventure, this time to southeast Asia.

If you want a good read, give her site a read.  Here's the main URL.

I added it to the side list of blogs as well.

(As a side note to real life as this posts: yes, I am fully aware Boston trails by 13 as I type this.  Stop texting me god bless it!  I haven't gotten over the first nail in the coffin of the progressive movement being nailed on Tuesday yet.  Let me drink in peace!!!)

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...