Thursday, September 27, 2018

week four non-chiefs picks

Note: due to work and volunteer obligations, as well as travel plans for Monday night's Chiefs / those people game at fake mile high, the picks posts are gonna be light this week. 

Chiefs / those people pick and commentary coming separately, (possibly) Friday night or (probably) Saturday morning.

Also, I'm still working on the recap of the 49ers / Chiefs game.  It's ... look it.  There were six minutes on Sunday, from 11:46 to 11:52am, that hit me so hard emotionally that I have literally spent pushing four hours and counting staring at a blank screen.  I have no idea how to describe what hearing three words, three freaking words I've never even thought about before, I have no idea to describe just how hard those words hit me emotionally on Sunday. 

(Also, how does this hot-as-hell 41 year old dude describe how those three words made him cry like he's never cried over a moment in sports before?  I mean, I bawled like a newborn baby when Mario hit the three ten years ago * .  My reaction to that shot looks like a kid in a sandbox, compared to my reaction to Mr. Mahomes' introduction on Sunday.)

I hope to get that done by Sunday night; I've got a ten hour ride to work on it on Sunday if need be.

Below are the non-Chiefs picks.

(*: for the record, my reaction was to fall off the couch, begin immediately pounding the floor, all while scream crying "yes!" for the next five minutes.  Multiple people can confirm this.  My response to hearing "and at quarterback" on Sunday, made that look like amateur hour.)

Last Week SU: 7-9-0.
Season to Date SU: 27-19-2.

Last Week ATS: 7-9-0.
Season to Date ATS: 27-20-1.

Last Week Upset / Week: I got what I wanted.
Season to Date Upset / Week: 2-1-0 SU, 1-1-1 ATS.
This Week Upset / Week: Lions (+3) over Cowboys.

The Non-Chiefs Picks:

* at Rams (-7) 31, Vikings 14.
* at "Shane" Falcons (-5) 34, Bengals 27.
* Dolphins (+6 1/2) 24, at Patriots 13.
* Texans (+1 1/2) 30, at Colts 20"Empty Nest Game O' The Week" honors.
* at Packers 24, Bills (+10) 16.
* Lions (+3) 31, at Cowboys 20.
* at Titans (+4) 24, Eagles 14.
* at Jaguars 16, Jets (+7 1/2) 13.
* at Bears (-3) 24, Bucs 20.
* Seahawks (-3) 27, at "Super" Cardinals 13"Good Times Game O' The Week" honors.
* at raiders (-3) 31, Browns 24"Gordon Shumway Game O' The Week" honors.
* at "Super" Chargers 20, 49ers (+11) 17.
* Saints (-3 1/2) 55, at Giants 2.
* at Steelers (-3) 13, Ravens 6.

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...