Tuesday, July 5, 2011

javier rocks

I was ordered this weekend to watch Javier Colon's performance of "Time After Time" on "The Voice".

It's so epically awesome ... it deserves it's own link.

Do yourself a favor, and hit the play button on the Youtube! link, and enjoy. And try not to channel your inner Adam Levine, and have the same exact reaction at the 1:08 mark of the performance that he does -- pound the damned button already!!!

And, if you love your dad as much as I love mine, if you can listen to this song, this performance, and NOT cry? You're far more emotionally stable than me. Because after 57 replays, I'm still tearing up the second Adam starts fist pumping with Ceelo after hitting the button. Epic. F*cking epic. I love you dad. But you already knew that, just wanted to state it. Love ya man. You are my hero in every sense of the word hero. I f*cking love ya man. Effing love ya. (stevo's dad voice) that's three f bombs in a paragraph! That's my boy!!!

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...