Tuesday, April 3, 2012

i picked ku to win? only one response for that ...

Anytime you are as amazingly wr ... wr ... wr ... possibly incorrect, as I was with my analysis of what I expected to occur last night, there's only one proper response, one video to post, one "wait, WHAT?!?!?!" card to play.

I am really, really, really, really, really going to miss Vice President Biden when he joins the ranks of the unemployed come January 20th of next year.  Really, really, really going to miss this guy.

UK fans, congrats.  The best team won, and deservedly so.

KU fans?  At least have a good laugh ... because if you can't laugh at the Vice President telling a quadrapalegic to "stand up", you just don't get quality humor.  God bless it, I am going to miss Joseph Robinette Biden Junior as a steady staple in my life ...

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...