Saturday, September 28, 2013

mixology 2013: the giants game

"If there's anything that you want?
If there's anything I can do?
Just call on me, and I'll it along,
With love, from me, to you!

I've got everything that you want!
Like a heart that's oh so true!
Just call on me, and I'll send it along,
With love, from me, to you! ..."

-- "From Me To You", by the Beatles.

--------------------

Here you go folks, the Playlist for Sunday.

I composed this in Excel, hoping to embed a scroll box below, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do that.  It isn't an auto feature in Blogger+, and I don't know HTML beyond basic functioning.  So, I am attempting to post it as a weblink.  If this doesn't work, I'll update the post later; I'm running short on time as I post this.

As always, if you see something missing that you want to hear tomorrow, text me, email me, hit up the comments, hit me up on Facebook, hit me up on Twitter (@teamtito15), or send me a smoke signal.  You want it, I'll put it on the list.  No guarantee it'll play ... but I'll add it to the rotation.

Hope to see ya tomorrow, for "The Perfect Stevo Chiefs Game".  (Pause).  75 and sunny at kickoff.  On the last Sunday in September.  No matter what, I'm emerging browner than I entered, and that's a good thing ...

Update: screw it.  Here's the list, via Snag-It.


No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...