Sunday, July 27, 2008

quiz update

Well, the 3 people I knew would take the quiz, did take it.

Gregg is your front-runner, getting 15/20 plus the bonus.
Brent is in second, getting 10/20 plus the bonus.
Heath is currently your floor-setter, getting 9/20 plus the bonus.

I will say, there's been a couple surprises so far:

* Nobody has missed question 8. I honestly thought that would be one of the toughest questions on the quiz. I'm being serious: I thought for sure that my love (and former fantasy team name) devoted to one of the players in question would throw everyone off the real answer. I was wrong, obviously.

* I am accepting two answers for question 15. One of the 4 songs is the "most correct", however, depending on what type of mood I'm in, another song on the list could be correct. So you have a 50/50 shot at getting that question right.

* Nobody has missed questions 1, 4, 5, or 6. Those four, along with question 19, were the "easy" questions on the quiz.

* Only Gregg has gotten question 11 right, which is about what I expected. I thought questions 8, 11, 12, 15, and 17 were the five "tough" questions on the quiz.

If you haven't answered yet, feel free to send me your responses. I'm still not sure what the "valuable prize" will be for the winner, but I'm sure it'll be something that more than compensates you for the 3-4 minutes it takes to submit your answers ...

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...