Friday, April 23, 2010

coming later today ...

Sorry the live blog crashed last night after pick 16. For some reason, when it rains, my internet connection is pretty crappy. It crashed about 9pm last night and didn't come back up until almost 10pm.

Anyways, another massive multi-page Word doc post coming later today! (aka, "Steve blows off work to write about stuff he actually cares about!")

Lots of stuff I want to hit on, including ...

* David Stern's ridiculous, pathetic, offensive defense of NBA officiating.
* Team Durant's home crowd last night. (Note to Atlanta fans: THAT'S how you (color) out an arena!)
* NBA playoff thoughts.
* Potential NFL schedule overview. (still thinking this one over. Might be a separate post, as I usually do. Because the prime-time schedule this year really is that damned solid, and major props to Howard Kutz, who creates the schedule, for making the 3pm games just as solid as the prime time offerings, that rarely happens).
* Chiefs first round draft thoughts.
* AFC West rivals first round drafts thoughts.
* The dumbest "Survivor" player ever? JT has to be in the conversation now ...
* "Lost" thoughts. (My quack "yeah right" theory is still alive!)
* Bowling thoughts.
* Potential mini-fake-mailbag. (still thinking this one over. Not enough funny, stupid, intriguing, and/or inquisitive emails lately to comment on).
* some political thoughts. Including Hillary's Esquire interview that in my mind all but guarantees ... well, you have to wait for my thoughts.

And most stunningly of all ...
* Steve defends Trey Hillman?!?! Really?!?! My most hated manager / coach in sports, presiding over a 6-9 club, a club I swore I'd boycott because of his utter incompetence, and I'm gonna defend him?!?! Its must read blogging!

(beavis and butthead voice) huh huh. He said "6 9". Yeah, I can find a sexual reference in just about anything. Good grief, I need to pay a visit to everyone's favorite shack in unincorporated Douglas County ...

as our great history teacher in high school would say, "stay tuned ..."

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...