Friday, June 3, 2016

he killed evil in our era.

No theme ... I'll link the original post below.

For those of you who ask why I can stomach a man I despise?

He killed evil in our era.



NEVER forget that.

My original thoughts on that epic, incredible day, can be read here.

Irregardless of your thoughts of this upcoming election?

Our current leader, killed and dumped into the ocean, evil in our era.

You have to always give him, credit for that.

And for those who wonder why it matters so godd*mmed much to me?

This is why ...

(Note: you gotta scroll a bit, to get to the point ... but isn't that true, about every post on this site? ...)

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...