Sunday, November 21, 2010

chiefs! cards! my five quick initial thoughts ...

with hopefully more coming once I get some sleep ...

1. First place. With six to go. (dusty voice) come on. everybody's doing it. (stevo voice) even if you're not, you "i'm kinda, sorta, on the bandwagon, only because I guess I have to be or else Steve might melt down, so I'll play along for his sanity" lovable guy. (dusty voice) come on. (steve interrupting dusty voice) For God's sake! Hop on the Effing Bandwagon!!!

2. Apparently orange juice with an expiration date of 10/31 ... expires on 10/31. Remember that the next time you feel like a screwdriver at 7:05am.

3. The iPod hookup is beautiful.

4. I cannot wait for the mail come Tuesday. Wednesday at the latest. Because I think we're about due for a ticket extortion letter known as "The National Football League has authorized the Chiefs to sell tickets to a potential January playoff matchup(s) ..."

5. First place. With six to go. Nobody's tied with us. Nobody's statistical points ahead of us. Its just the Chiefs. At 6-4. Nobody else in the AFC West has six wins. oakland has five. If there's a God, both denver and San Diego will have four after tomorrow. It's OUR division to lose! Or, at I so classlessly put it leaving today, (steve text message voice) how's that ass taste oakland? how does that f*cking ass taste!!!

Its Seahawks Week! I'm not sure what that means, other than ... we're one step closer to a championship ... (linkin park voice) and I'm about to break!

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...