(sk: the embed didn't work, but click on the "watch on youtube!" link. The video is not only my 2nd favorite scene from my favorite episode of "The OC" ... it kinda reveals how I feel right now, to set the scene for the Chiefs pick ...)
Last Week ATS: 8-8-0.
Last Week ATS: 8-8-0.
Season to Date ATS: 71-57-5.
Last Week SU: 8-8-0.
Season to Date SU: 69-64-0.
Last Week "Screw You Pete King" Pick: winner! Screw You, Pete King!
Season to Date "Screw You Pete King" ATS: 5-4-1.
Season to Date "Screw You Pete King" SU: 2-8-0.
This Week's "Screw You Pete King" Pick: Vikings (+1 1/2) over raiders. It's simple: whatever team Ol' Pete verbally fellates in his Midweek Report, I'm taking the opponent to win in a blowout.
This Week's Non-Monday Night Games:
* at tebows (+4 1/2) 24, Jets 20. Of course both teams I root for are going to lose to the tebows in a five day stretch. Jesus must really hate me.
* Bengals (+7) 27, at Ravens 23. You figure this Baltimore team out, because I sure as hell can't.
* Jaguars (+2) 31, at Browns 20. If the Jags win this one, the AFC South suddenly becomes very intriguing.
* at Lions (-7) 45, Panthers 13. Lions better stop the bleeding this week -- Green Bay is on tap, on a short week to boot.
* at Packers 30, Bucs (+14 1/2) 20. If the Packers are the second coming of the 2003 Chiefs (and they are), the collapse is about to begin.
* Bills (+2 1/2) 41, at Dolphins 10. Bills have to win this one if they have any hopes of playing past New Year's Day.
* at Vikings (+1 1/2) 31, raiders 0. You trust carson palmer on the road? At a tough road venue to boot?
* Cowboys (-7) 38, at Redskins 3. How's that post-elway career workin' out for you mike? Still sh*tty? Good.
* at 49ers (-9) 31, Cardinals 20. Could be a letdown game, but there's no way Arizona's winning outright.
* Seahawks (+2 1/2) 3, at Rams 0. Your "Good Times Game O' The Week"! Dy-no-mite! No, more like damn, damn, damn!
* at Falcons (-6) 24, Titans 10. Proven veteran team, at home, with its season on the line. I'll lay the 6.
* at Bears (-4) 38, Chargers 14. In light of the Gary Pinkle news, I'll ask it: does Norv Turner coach drunk?
* Eagles (+4 1/2) 34, at Giants 31. I refuse to believe the Eagles are this bad, or the Giants are this decent.
The Chiefs "Oh Sweet Jesus We Are Getting ROLLED This Week ... Or Are We?" Prediction:
Coming tomorrow. Until then, eu-freaking-reka (Chiefs!) Eu-freaking-reka! And turn this music off, it's depressing ...