Friday, November 7, 2008

the week ten predictions

"I'm wide awake and so alive.
Ringing like a bell ...
Tell me this is paradise,
And not someplace I fell,
'Cause I keep on fallin' down ...

I wanna feel the car crash,
I wanna feel the capsize,
I wanna feel the bomb drop,
The earth stop, 'til I'm satisfied.

I wanna feel the car crash,
'Cause I'm dyin' on the inside --
I wanna let go and know
That I'll be alright, alright ..."

-- "Car Crash" by Matt Nathanson. Can't wait to see him next Friday night. Well that, and this season is the very definition of a "car crash" ...

Reminder to all "Buck-a-Roos" ... party on tonight! Casa de Dusty y Steve! Beat the Celtics!!!

Last Week SU: 4-10-0
Season to Date SU: 66-62-0

Last Week ATS: 5-9-0
Season to Date ATS: 64-63-1

Last Week Upset / Week: still can't believe we lost that game.
Season to Date Upset / Week: 2-7-0
This Week's Upset / Week: Giants (+3) over Eagles. Don't get this line at all ...

The Non-Chiefs Picks:

* already whiffed on the Browns last night.
* Jaguars (-7) 41, at Lions 10. Do or die for the Jags.
* Titans (-3) 31, at Bears 13. Not seeing the upset here.
* at Patriots 21, Bills (+4) 20. Bills could win this outright.
* Saints (pk) 31, at Falcons 20. Saints back on track.
* at Jets (-8) 34, Rams 20. Jets tied for divisional lead with a win.
* at Dolphins (-9) 31, Seahawks 3. Seahawks my worst Super Bowl pick ever?
* Packers (+2 1/2) 34, at Vikings 13. I don't get this line at all.
* Panthers (-9) 27, at raiders 0. You couldn't pay me to watch this game.
* at Steelers (-3) 24, Colts 20. Great contest. Too bad I can't watch it.
* at Texans (pk) 31, Ravens 21. I refuse to give up on my sleeper just yet.
* Giants (+3) 28, at Eagles 20. How in the hell is Philly favored?!?!
* at Cardinals (-10) 45, 49ers 3. How in the hell is this a MNF matchup?!?!

The Chiefs pick:

Don't really have much to say. Chiefs playing for pride, Chargers playing to keep pace with denver for the division title. Smells like a close, hard fought game that the better team guts out.

* at Chargers 31, Chiefs (+15) 24.

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...