Friday, October 28, 2011

greg hall's game 6 post

A must read, if you give a damn about baseball even in the slightest:

http://www.greghallkc.com/?p=1032

My God, I wish I could have been there.  And I hate the cardinals with a passion.  And I ... what the hell, if I feel for denver fan because I consider Kellie one of my best friends, I feel for Damien too ... I hope he was there last night.  Because what I wouldn't give for that ending.  I actually stood and cheered, and again, I HATE st. louis, right down to their crappy beer products and sh*tty rappers.  But that game?  Last night?  Was beyond epic.

I hope Monday night at Arrowhead is even 2/1000ths as enjoyable as last night was ...

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...