Saturday, September 6, 2008

chiefs! pats! live blog coming!

coming Sunday!

I'll be here starting sometime after the pregame shows get going.

I'll keep going as long as I or my readers have interest in the game.

I'll be logged into Yahoo! IM as teamtito15. Hope you'll join in. Its always better when folks let me know their thoughts as I'm posting mine.

Until tomorrow ... as we'll hear next Sunday morning about 11:52am...

(david cook voice) Oh say does that Star Spangled Banner yet wave? (crowd applause building to a crescendo) O'er the land of the free? (as dave does his whole pause at the mic, look at the crowd with the puppy dog eyes look because he knows he's one bad ass mo fo who's gonna nail the hot chick in row 4 ...) And the home! (huge applause!) Of the ...

(78,625 plus voice) CHIEFS!!!!!

(cue the balloon launch, the single coolest tradition in the NFL.)
(cue the flyover, the single biggest waste of taxpayer dollars known to man.)
(cue to section 132 ...)

(nancy) well?
(steve) 16 to 3.
(chris) who?
(steve) who do you think! (channeling the end of McCain's speech Thursday night) This is our house! This is our game! This is our time! Beat the (string of expletives) raiders!!! Come on, get up! Stand! (expletive) stand! We own these guys! We (expletive) own them! Let's (expletive) do this! Start us up!!! Start us the (expletive) up!!!
(russ) I think he's ready for this.
(nancy) ya think?

(yup, I'm ready for football season ...)

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...