Wednesday, September 10, 2008

i love ya joey!

I listen to Rush Limbaugh every day. Well, ok, almost every day.

There are times when I want to take a sledgehammer to the computer (I usually listen online) and bash it out of frustration. I am not a Republican, after all.

(Even if I am voting for one in 55 days).

There are times (like his critique of Governor Palin's speech) when I want to just stand and applaud.

But mostly, I listen, because there are moments that just are too freaking funny to describe.

Today ... was one of those days.

What more needs to be posted. "The Biden and Barry Comedy Hour". (rimshot!) Priceless.

And if you can watch Biden ask a cripple to "stand up Chuck" and not spend the next 10 seconds in near tears at his "recovery" ... you have a better ability to not laugh at others than I do.

The Rush link (probably only good through Thursday's show):
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_091008/content/01125114.guest.html

The Youtube! link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mzbuRgnI4

Seriously, where do you begin? "Oh ... God love ya! What am I talkin' about?" (rimshot!)

I just wish you didn't have to be a Rush 24/7 subscriber to hear his "clip" of this with the (rimshot!) in it. He lost it at least 5-6 times on the air today, just mass fits of laughter. As did I at my desk. This is just ...

What can I say. I love ya Joey! Too bad you're running with an unelectable idiot that doesn't even know how many states there are in the Union ...

God I love my party. We're the comedy gift that just keeps on giving ...

(peter griffin voice) I am going to be a dignified cripple!!!
(cue elton's john's "i guess that's why they call it the blues")
(peter) (rolls to joe's front door)
(peter) joe! I've been in a wheelchair for 45 minutes ...

(and yes, that's my favorite Family Guy moment ever. Dignified cripple, that gets me every time ...)

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...