Tuesday, October 14, 2008

a few quick site notes

Thanks to the 5 unique individuals who voted in last week's "Family Guy" poll! I did not vote ... so my readership is up 2 in a week! Wow, at this rate, I might have like 12 readers in time for Election Night's live blog! (And hopefully all 12 do the smart, sensible, responsible thing, and join the Stop Obama Express, and send Barry back to the Land of Lunacy ...)

Anyways, some updates:

* new poll is up.

* "The Mentalist" effing rocks. Give it a chance on (brent musburger voice) CBS ... tonight at 8pmCT.

* my thoughts on Tony G were posted prior to this post.

* also posted in the last week: Steve beats (and blasts) the "al davis of the 2 Legit 2 Colquitt" League ... Steve admits what this month's fantasy is for him ... I praise McCain for finally pointing out how utterly unelectable that tool Barry Obama is ...

* also posted: I offer MU fans "words of comfort" ... I recap a beautiful day in Lawrence ... I offer my week 6 picks (and yup, I finally nailed an "Upset of the Week") ... I list my top 10 played songs on my IPod ... and in a drunken rage, I go off on the utter stupidity of Barry supporters, and conclude that "if you give a sh*t about this country, you'll vote McCain. If you don't, you'll vote Obama".

What else needs to be said ... other than Live, from New York, its ... Saturday Night!!!

No wait. I mean, Live, from Steve's Computer Room, its ... the Final Debate Live Blog tomorrow night!!! I'll be here by 7:50ish, assuming I'm sober enough after bowling. I'll go until I can't take Barry's lies anymore. Hope you'll join in, I'll be logged into Windows Live Messenger as teamtito15@yahoo.com ...

No comments:

week twelve picks

The Statisticals. Last Week SU: 8-6-0. Season to Date SU: 98-62-1. Last Week ATS: 7-7-0. Season to Date ATS: 75-80-6. Last Week Upset / ...